You ever just wish it would rain sometimes…? Yeah, we don’t either, don’t worry. The great thing about when it rains is there’s always a little sunshine after. This brim is meant to brighten up even the worst days no matter how dark the clouds might be. The forecast doesn’t matter when they see you shining in this one! Sometimes less is more!
- Always handle your hats by the brim. This will prevent the pinch on your hat from becoming dirty and deformed from the oils on your hand.
- Avoid getting caught in the rain! This hat is NOT an umbrella.
- Rest or store your hat upside down on a shelf or in a hat box. You can also hang it flat on a wall, or on a hat stand. This prevents the brim from flattening or changing shape.
- Don't leave your hat in the car or under direct sunlight for extended periods of time. This could change the color and shape of the hat.
- If excess sweat is involved, flip the inside sweatband out to dry and prevent the sweat from seeping through the outside band.
- Always brush the hat in the direction of the felt when cleaning.
- When cleaning your FRU only use light steam. Avoid any direct liquids. Light steam will clean your felt and refresh your straw.
- When in doubt, the FRU can service your hat for you on a case-by-case basis!
- Wool Felt