The Exfoliating Mask
Even toned, glowing skin, is the goal, and The Exfoliating Mask is the solution.
This nourishing blend of enzymes and acids is the perfect tool for clearing up stubborn dark spots, delivering a mega dose of hydration and revealing bright glowing skin. Pumpkin and Papaya Enzymes work in tandem with Glycolic Acid to gently slough off dead skin cells, while adaptogens Gotu Kola and Reishi Mushroom stimulate collagen production, and speed up the skin's healing process. This five minute facial, works to not only eliminate hyperpigmentation, but to also prevent it from returning. Backed by science and powered by plants, this formula is nourishing yet effective. With regular use, discoloration from acne, sun damage and aging is dramatically reduced.
How to Use:
- Smooth a generous layer onto clean, dry skin.
- WHERE: Face & Neck.
- WHEN: 2-3 nights a week.
- GOOD TO KNOW: You actually CAN have too much of a good thing so, pretty please, use as directed. Trust us when we tell you, leaving it on longer WILL NOT make it work better. Follow up with a hydrating serum and a rich moisturizer. Make sure that you apply sun protection in the morning. Slight tingling upon application is completely normal. If irritation occurs, discontinue use. And we know it looks delicious, but please DO NOT ingest.
- Glycolic Acid - Stimulates new cell generation, resulting in improved skin texture, tone and a brighter complexion. And because glycolic acid has the smallest molecular size of all the AHAs (alpha hydroxy acids), it's the most bioavailable and active, which allows it to penetrate the skin the most easily.
- Pumpkin and Papaya - These powerful fruit enzymes naturally remove dead skin cells and get rid of blemishes, hyperpigmentation, and acne scars to reveal smooth, glowing skin
- Willow Bark Extract - Refines pores, controls oil, prevents breakouts, and addresses hyperpigmentation through gentle exfoliation.
- Rosehip Seed Oil - High in vitamins A and C. Hydrates, moisturizes, brightens the overall tone of the skin while improving texture.
- Gotu Kola - This herb is known as “the fountain of youth”. It increases circulation, boosts collagen, and reduces hyperpigmentation by speeding up the skin's healing process.
- Reishi Mushroom - Helps the skin hydrate and retain water. Also reduces inflammation, boosts cell turnover, and reduces fine lines. Free from parabens, silicones, sulfates, and tons of other toxins