Looking for something to knock the rust off after being on quarantine for a year? Look no further than this solid-colored beauty with colors to complement its beauty. There's no way you won't be seen at brunch on Sundays in a hat this F-I-R-E! 🔥 . The roped cord at the foot of the crown gives it a nice vintage touch with frayed edges.
- Always handle your hats by the brim. This will prevent the pinch on your hat from becoming dirty and deformed from the oils on your hand.
- Avoid getting caught in the rain! This hat is NOT an umbrella.
- Rest or store your hat upside down on a shelf or in a hatbox. You can also hang it flat on a wall, or on a hat stand. This prevents the brim from flattening or changing shape.
- Don't leave your hat in the car or under direct sunlight for extended periods of time. This could change the color and shape of the hat.
- If excess sweat is involved, flip the inside sweatband out to dry and prevent the sweat from seeping through the outside band.
- Always brush the hat in the direction of the felt when cleaning.
- When cleaning your FRU only use light steam. Avoid any direct liquids. Light steam will clean your felt and refresh your straw.
- When in doubt, the FRU can service your hat for you on a case-by-case basis!
- Wool Felt