A statement piece for any occasion. AGHY demands attention and has the attitude to back it up. This fedora will amplify your mood at the "drop of a hat."
- Always handle your hats by the brim. This will prevent the pinch on your hat from becoming dirty and deformed from the oils on your hand.
- Avoid getting caught in the rain! This hat is NOT an umbrella.
- Rest or store your hat upside down on a shelf or in a hat box. You can also hang it flat on a wall, or on a hat stand. This prevents the brim from flattening or changing shape.
- Don't leave your hat in the car or under direct sunlight for extended periods of time. This could change the color and shape of the hat.
- If excess sweat is involved, flip the inside sweatband out to dry and prevent the sweat from seeping through the outside band.
- Always brush the hat in the direction of the felt when cleaning.
- When cleaning your FRU only use light steam. Avoid any direct liquids. Light steam will clean your felt and refresh your straw.
- When in doubt, the FRU can service your hat for you on a case-by-case basis!